Musandam - Collective Tour
The Omani enclave of Musandam as a unique location at the northern end of the UAE, this region controls the Strait of Ormuz. Its coast is steep and choppy: you can only reach this region by the sea. Aboard a traditional dhow you will go in search of dolphins in the Fjords of the Arabian Peninsula.
The package includes:
* Transfer Dubai-khasab early in the morning by minibus or bus
* Exit fee from the Emirates and Omani Entry visa
* Full day cruise in collective dhow through 18 km of fjords with lunch on board, fruits available, cold and hot drinks.
Dolphin watching, swimming and diving with snorkeling gear. Stop at the Telegraph island and navigate near Bedouin villages only accessible by the sea…
* Return transfer Khasab- Dubai after the dhow cruise.
* English speaking driver for the transfer and English speaking guide aboard the dhow.
Bring your passport, swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen, caps or hats. Towels provided on board.